Chocolate Chia Pudding
A simple and tasty, healthy chocolate start to the day, is perfect any day.
Another nutritious Metabolism boosting recipe to get your waistline back how you want it.
- ½ cup Brazil nuts
- 2 cups water
- nut bag or several layers of cheesecloth (optional)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup unsweetened cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Blend Brazil nuts in water in a high-speed blender until you get smooth, creamy milk. If desired, strain it with a nut bag or several layers of cheesecloth.
- Add Brazil nut milk and other ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined. Let sit several minutes (or overnight) until desired thickness is reached.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Tip: Makes a simple delicious breakfast or dessert topped with chopped nuts, and/or berries.