Chocolate Chia Pudding
A simple and tasty, healthy chocolate start to the day, is perfect any day.
Another nutritious Metabolism boosting recipe to get your waistline back how you want it.
- ½ cup Brazil nuts
- 2 cups water
- nut bag or several layers of cheesecloth (optional)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup unsweetened cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Blend Brazil nuts in water in a high-speed blender until you get smooth, creamy milk. If desired, strain it with a nut bag or several layers of cheesecloth.
- Add Brazil nut milk and other ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined. Let sit several minutes (or overnight) until desired thickness is reached.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Tip: Makes a simple delicious breakfast or dessert topped with chopped nuts, and/or berries.
Do you like this recipe?
You will love my private collection of French inspired recipes that are Gluten/dairy/sugar free.
Grab it here:
Recipes for Well-being
Free downloads with premium subscription - My most poplular group including Nutrifocus Cookbook, 12 Super Smooties, and The Intermittent Fasting guide. You will also be the first to hear of VIP offers and gifts coming your way. opt out any time, I value your privacy and will never share/sell your details