- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- dash salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F, /220C Layer ½ of the lemon slices on the bottom of a baking dish. Sprinkle with ½ of the herbs and ½ of the sliced garlic.
- Place the chicken breasts on top and sprinkle salt & pepper. Place remaining lemon, herbs and garlic on top of the chicken. Drizzle with olive oil. Cover with a lid or foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes until chicken is cooked through. If you want the chicken to be a bit more “roasty” then remove the lid/foil and broil for another few minutes (watching carefully not to burn it).
- Serve & enjoy!
- Tip: You can add a leftover sliced chicken breast to your salad for lunch the next day!
Recipes for Well-being
Free downloads with premium subscription - My most poplular group including Nutrifocus Cookbook, 12 Super Smooties, and The Intermittent Fasting guide. You will also be the first to hear of VIP offers and gifts coming your way. opt out any time, I value your privacy and will never share/sell your details