From Sick and Tired To Fully Alive with Naturopath Kath.
Naturopathy is a holistic approach to healthcare that focuses on the individual and looks to treat the underlying cause of illness. If you have questions please email Naturopath Kath
Combining modern science with traditional methods, I as a Naturopath use effective medical-grade homeopathic herbals. These are partnered with high quality nutritional and lifestyle modifications to provide a foundation of wellness. Allowing the body to heal itself gently, safely and often rapidly.
The majority of my clients are women thus the areas of speciality are specific to their unique needs.
- Fatigue, low energy, stress and burn out. (adrenal fatigue/chronic fatigue/tiredness)
- Hormonal imbalances. (menopause/PMT/infirtility/menstural difficulties)
- Weight management (overweight/underweight or a healthy weight with lean muscle)
- Slowing the ageing process and it’s unpleasant effects. (big list!)
- Immune depletion (constant/prone to sickness)
- Digestive deficiency (IBS/bloat/gas/leaky gut/candida)
When you are Sick of Being Sick and Tired
It’s time to bring in expertise to cut through the confusion and together we create a workable plan to restore your well-being rapidly. Harnessing the bodies natural healing ability for lasting results.
What to expect:
- Book your appointment (click the link below for instant booking)
- Fill in the online form which will be emailed to you when booked.
- We connect on a video conference call at the appointed time. (links/instructions sent on confirmation)
During your Consultation:
- Your health history will be taken and your current symptoms explored further.
- Family history will be noted if relevant
- Your Lifestyle assessed: diet, exercise, sleep, relaxation, energy levels, stress, moods, habits.
- Current Supplements and Medications will be considered with all treatment recommendations.
- The goals of treatment you have and the time frame are discussed to ensure we are both ‘on the same page’
Your Healing System includes:
- Your treatment plan including recommended: *diet/nutrition, *suggested supplements and
- **Herbal prescription prepared specifically for your current and long term health challenges.
- Lifestyle modification suggestions.
- Access to my private Facebook group
- Follow-up questions from you answered in a private messenger.
Once your booking process is finished. You will be directed to pay for your consultation on the link below to complete the booking confirmation.
*Additional cost of supplements, dietary additions and other recommendations are purchased separately
** Herbals Costs is $27 (25 ml -approximately 4 weeks) or $47 (approximately 8 weeks) plus post.
- Each new client receives their flower essence assessment (perfect for emotional balance) combination added to their herbals. Making this supercharged blend considered ‘magic drops’ by past clients (value $47)
- Iridology Assessment (note: you must provide a clear image of both irises – instructions provided) (value $47)
I may also recommend further tests from your GP or my private Gold Standard Laboratory.
My lab provides: hormone balance, stress profile, sleep profile, mineral/toxicity hair analysis, food or environmental sensitivity,
*Note: I currently only work online/via phone video conferencing, and have limited space for 1:1 clients