Plavix is used for reducing the risk of stroke or heart attack in patients who have already had a heart attack or stroke, have other circulatory problems caused by narrowing and hardening of the arteries, or have certain other heart problems (eg, unstable angina).
||$30.93||Add to cart|
Discount 15% ($9.11)
||$52.75||Add to cart|
Discount 20% ($18.22)
||$74.57||Add to cart|
Discount 22% ($27.33)
||$96.39||Add to cart|
Discount 25% ($45.55)
||$140.03||Add to cart|
Discount 26% ($72.88)
||$205.49||Add to cart|
Discount 27% ($100.21)
||$270.95||Add to cart|
Plavix is used for reducing the risk of stroke or heart attack in patients who have already had a heart attack or stroke, have other circulatory problems caused by narrowing and hardening of the arteries, or have certain other heart problems (eg, unstable angina). Plavix is a platelet aggregation inhibitor. It works by slowing or stopping platelets from sticking to blood vessel walls or injured tissues.
Use Plavix as directed by your doctor.
- Take Plavix by mouth with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of Plavix, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Plavix.
Store Plavix at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Plavix out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Clopidogrel bisulfate.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Easy bruising; minor bleeding.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; bleeding in the eye; change in the amount of urine produced; change in vision; chest pain; dark or bloody urine; fever or sore throat; loss of appetite; pale skin; seizures; severe, persistent headache; speech problems; unexplained weight loss; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual or severe bleeding (eg, excessive bleeding from cuts, increased menstrual bleeding, unexplained vaginal bleeding, unusual bleeding from the gums when brushing); unusual tiredness or weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Plavix if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Plavix
- you have an active bleeding disorder, such as a stomach ulcer or bleeding in the brain
- you are taking certain azole antifungals (eg, fluconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole), cimetidine, etravirine, felbamate, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, certain proton pump inhibitors (eg, omeprazole, esomeprazole), or ticlopidine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Plavix. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have bone marrow disease, liver or kidney problems, or a history of ulcers
- if you have had a recent injury or surgery, including dental surgery.
Some medicines may interact with Plavix. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Dabigatran, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen), oral anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), or salicylates (eg, aspirin) because the risk of bleeding may be increased by Plavix
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), cimetidine, etravirine, felbamate, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, proton pump inhibitors (eg, omeprazole), or ticlopidine because they may decrease Plavix's effectiveness
- Fluvastatin, phenytoin, tamoxifen, tolbutamide, or torsemide because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Plavix.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Plavix may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Plavix may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Plavix with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Plavix may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood. Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury. Tell your doctor if you have unusual bruising or bleeding. Tell your doctor if you have dark, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Plavix before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery. You may need to stop Plavix before you have certain types of surgery.
- Plavix must be converted in the body for it to work. This conversion does not occur as well in some people (about 2% of white patients, 4% of black patients, and 14% of Chinese patients). The medicine may not work as well in these patients. Your doctor may perform a test to check how well your body is able to convert Plavix. Talk with your doctor for more information.
- Plavix should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Plavix while you are pregnant. It is not known if Plavix is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Plavix.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!