When was the last time you had a good belly laugh?
Did you know?
On average a child laughs 300 to 500 times a day while the average adult laughs only about 15 times….
Maybe it’s time to find the funny bone and tickle it!
If you want to feel great, improve your health, and relieve pain, then LAUGHTER could be your answer!
Here are 8 good reasons to add laughter to your day.
1) Laughter decreases stress hormones
2) Increases the immune system thus improving your resistance to dis-ease.
3) Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, they are the happy brain chemicals that make you feel good, and
4) Can even temporarily relieve pain.
5) Can be a fun workout to help tone your abs
6) Helps burn calories and could benefit cardio vascular health
7) Can lower blood pressure
8) It makes your feel good and improves your sense of well-being.
So smile, laugh, be happy, healthy and live longer